Location: On Route 32, 76 kilometers from Downtown San Jose and only 92 km to the pristine beaches of the Caribbean coast of Costa Rica.
• 170 hectares, suitable for agriculture (cocoa, palm, palm oil, tropical foliage and flowers, etc.) suitable for establishing livestock projects of milk and / or meat..; or develop a reforestation project.
• With great potential for agro / eco-tourism and real estate development.
• Beautiful, crystal clear rivers (Rio Quebrada Cataract and Guacimito) and other sources of water that run through the entire estate.
• Impressive views to the Turrialba Volcano and other Caribbean to the plains.
• Excellent weather, with temperatures ranging between 18 º C and 30 º C.
• Access all year.
• 1 House, 1 packing plant, one ranch and a warehouse.